NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORMARK PATTERSON
NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORJULIAN MALINS Q.C.
LONDON IN HOUSE SEMINAR – JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHINESE STUDENTS IN THE UK
Date: 5 July 2017
Are you an ambitious Chinese student studying in the UK and wanting to know how to get an internship or a job?
This is a seminar you must not miss!
In this seminar, you will find out:
- Where the opportunities are
- What western employers want
- What the common misunderstandings Chinese students have
- What your strengths and weaknesses are in the international job market
- How to overcome weakness and demonstrate your strengths
Equip yourself with job application skills, get the best out of your investment in overseas study!
|05/07/2017||Wednesday||4.00pm – 6.00pm|
Speaker: David Peckham
Venue：Mandarin Consulting London Boardroom, 223a Kensington High Street, London, W8 6SG
How to book your seat?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: London In-house Seminar on 05/07/2017