NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORMARK PATTERSON
NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORJULIAN MALINS Q.C.
LONDON SEMINAR – HOW TO GET A HEAD START IN YOUR UK CAREER
Date: 16 September 2017
Are you an ambitious Mandarin speaking student studying in the UK and want to know how to get an internship or a job?
This is a FREE seminar you must not miss!
You will find out:
- Where the opportunities are
- What western employers want
- What the common misunderstandings Chinese students have
- What your strengths and weaknesses are in the international job market
- How to overcome weakness and demonstrate your strengths
- David Peckham – Former Management Consultant for PwC and PA Group Consulting
- Andy Cai – MC Alumni now working at Legal & General in Actuary
N.B. This seminar will be in English and Mandarin. Please arrive 1.00pm for a prompt 1.30pm start.
|16/09/2017 1.30 - 3.30pm||John Harvard Library 211 Borough High Street London SE1 1JA||Register here|
Speaker: David Peckham
Venue：Mandarin Consulting London Boardroom, 223a Kensington High Street, London, W8 6SG
How to book your seat?
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: London In-house Seminar on 02/08/2017