NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORMARK PATTERSON
NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORJULIAN MALINS Q.C.
JOB OPPORTUNITY – ASSOCIATE CAREER CONSULTANT:
About Mandarin Consulting:
Mandarin Consulting is a career coaching industry leader, arguably offering the most comprehensive and effective career enhancement service for Chinese students and graduates in the world. Our highly experienced Western coaches have helped thousands of ambitious Chinese students and graduates to secure positions in top-tier global firms. Strategically based in the UK, US and China, we provide a worldwide coaching service, enabling our clients to succeed in the highly competitive, global job market for internships and post-graduate employment. For more information about Mandarin Consulting, please visit us at www.mciworldwide.co.uk, www.mcilcn.com or www.mciworldwide.com.
Description of the role:
- Research of the university market to gain access to ambitious Chinese students on campus;
- Organise regular seminars/workshops at campus for Chinese students with offer-holders or professionals;
- Answer all initial enquiries from Chinese students and graduates about our services;
- Successfully enable suitable candidates to join our programme;
- Give feedback to the management of the needs of potential candidates;
- Achieve a set sales target;
Requirements of the role:
- Determined, focused and results driven
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Strong team player
- Self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- Quick thinker and fast learner
- Strong desire to help others
- Excellent interpersonal communication, persuasion skills and strong articulation skills
- Good command of English
- Mobility and Flexibility to travel
- Major in Education, Phycology and HR are preferable but not compulsory
Work permit sponsorship.
A 3-month training programme will be provided for successful applicants. After an initial 3 month period successful candidates will be offered a permanent position in the company. They will then be eligible to join our training academy which offers further personal and professional training.
What we offer:
If you are interested, please send your CV to ‘email@example.com’ with subject of ‘ Associate Career Consultant ’