MARK PATTERSONNON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
JULIAN MALINS Q.C.NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR
Marketing department_ marketing executive
Job title: marketing executive
Location: Shenzhen, China
- Manage social media platforms and publish articles or news releases on the website.
- Report feedback on the needs of current students and market trends.
- Organise regular webinars and joint events, and liaising with third parties.
- Produce marketing material with external printers and other service providers.
- Analyse data and submit regular reports with innovative ideas to management team.
Job requirement (What you are great at):
- Passionate about brand marketing.
- Graduated from a recognised university. You would better have a overseas study or working experience.
- Excellent Chinese – written (simplified Chinese) and spoken (Mandarin), as well as a good command of the English language.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Quick thinker and fast learner.
- Previous marketing working experience (preferable).
Staff welfare (What we offer):
- Full social welfare and insurance, legal holiday and flexible holidays.
- As our employee, we will offer you a free career coaching training, UK and USA training.
- You will have chance to working in the UK or USA.
- Competitive standard for salary, and premium system.
- You will have more chance to promotion, as we are a new office in Shenzhen.
If you are interested in those jobs, please send please send CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes (Explain for CV sending):
- subject by e-mail: Job application-Name-University and Major
- Main body by e-mail: Please do a short self introduction and strength for the target position.
- E-mail attachment: please add you CV and relevant productions what can show your ability.